Brenda’s four passions are:
- Lifelong Learning
Brenda Chaddock is a world-class speaker, facilitator, mentor and teacher who brings to her work years and layers of education and experience in people development and living with vision.
With a background in nursing, adult education and life & health mastery, Brenda has worked privately, publicly, with government and corporate clients, both nationally and internationally, for the past 30 years.
For many years, including 15 working with Johnson and Johnson, her focus was in the corporate and government health sectors, facilitating with individuals, organizations and health professionals to provide optimal care and quality of life for their clients. Throughout her career Brenda has modeled and taught the importance of relationship in any, and every, walk of life.
Currently, through the Odyssey Leadership Centre and Limitless Leadership International, Brenda mentors and facilitates leadership development and practice. From a mindset that we have the opportunity to consciously be lifelong students of leadership, the journey is a pathway from study to success to significance. With a profound belief that ‘together we are stronger’ Brenda’s passion is leadership in community, mentoring groups, communities of shared purpose, and businesses to ‘be all they aspire to be so that they can do all they aspire to do’
Brenda’s approach is unique and her eclectic style appeals to a variety of audiences. She facilitates with zest and presence and commits her energies to sharing ‘get started today’ ideas and tools for balance, vision, inspiration and achieving the best life has to offer by achieving the best we have to offer life.
Trained to facilitate a variety of individual, small and large group processes including Appreciative Inquiry, Dialogue, Open Space Technology, Art of Hosting Meaningful Conversation, Peer Leadership for the Community of the Future, and Legacy Leadership® , Brenda also custom designs programs for public and corporate clients. She offers expertise in a wide choice of ways for people to work through issues and challenges which keep them from being, doing and having all that they dream of.
Through the Odyssey Leadership Centre, and Limitless Leadership Inc., Brenda is involved in several local, national and international projects which she has strong faith will have the net effect of “co-creating the world we would love to leave to our children and grandchildren”. These include:
- In 2001, Brenda participated, with a ‘Leadership Circle’, in the design & planning of the 2001 Summit on Spirituality and Sustainability, held in Vancouver, BC, September 15-22. Brenda held a key host and facilitation role through this eight-day gathering. Brenda, along with colleague Myriam Laberge, co-facilitated a three day Co-Creative Convergence with Barbara Marx Hubbard and her team from the Foundation for Conscious Evolution on Sept. 20-21 in Vancouver, at The 2001 Summit on Spirituality & Sustainability. She then continued to work in collaboration with the Foundation for Conscious Evolution (Santa Barbara, CA) in the design and global delivery of complementary web based and live programs for the following 2 years. Click here to find out more about New Story.
- Brenda participated in the development of a Gateway Guides training program designed to orient, train and assist Guides in their support of those journeying through the Foundation’s web and tele-based educational program Gateway to Our Conscious Evolution.She has also facilitated Tele-Call interviews with Barbara Marx Hubbard and a variety of leading thinkers and authors in the field of conscious evolution.
- As Affiliate Relations liaison with the Centre for Innovation in Management (CIM) at Simon Fraser University, Brenda coordinated the ‘Team Invitation and Team Development’ process for the Spring 2002 Conference, New Terms of Engagement for Global Leaders: Building the Value of Stakeholder Relations. Post conference she has continued to work with the Centre & participants in follow-up and next steps in evolving partnerships between organizations and CIM.
- As a certified Legacy Leadership® Facilitator and Trainer, Brenda works with organizations and individuals committed to ‘living their legacy’ through leadership ‘Best Practices’ including Holding Vision and Values, Creating Collaboration and Innovation, Influencing Inspiration and Leadership, Advocating for Differences and Community and Calibrating Accountability and Responsibility. Brenda is one of 4 Master Facilitators in the world, certified to facilitate this model and to certify other facilitators on behalf of CoachWorks Inc.
- At the request of CoachWorks Inc. Brenda wrote Marketing and Selling Legacy Leadership®, a 100-page Manual and Workbook for Legacy Leadership® Facilitators.
In addition to public programs and organizational custom solutions, Brenda facilitates a variety of TeleClass programs which support the practice of Legacy Leadership®.
- Marketing and Selling Legacy Leadership®
- Legacy Leadership® Competency Inventory On-Line 360
- How to Use Legacy Leadership® Focus Workbook
- Legacy Leadership® Level 1 Certification TeleClass
Click here to find out more about these programs.
- Spa Canada Association’s 4th Annual Conference, Journey to Profits, Becoming a Spa Visionary: Brenda opened this Annual Conference in April 2003 as Keynote Speaker. She facilitated both in-Conference and post-Conference sessions with Canadian Spa owners and managers on using the Legacy Leadership® framework to take their businesses, and their Association, to the next level by linking their visions to triple bottom line success, serving an international clientele. For more information click here.
- In the fall of 2002 Brenda certified in Level 1 Spiral Dynamics. Spiral Dynamics is built around the assumption that we have ‘complex adaptive, contextual intelligences’ which develop in response to our life circumstances and challenges. This model proposes that we then respond to these life conditions through kinds of coping mechanisms and collective intelligences (called memes). These memes influence the values with which we operate in our contextual worlds.
- In 2003 Brenda completed a three-year Dru Yoga Therapy Teacher Training Program (taught by the Life Foundation).
- In October 2003, Brenda was privileged to co-design, and co-facilitate at the Gather the Women Congress with her colleague Myriam and Brenda contributed their whole system design and facilitation skills to this pivotal Congress. Their motto, as they wove this design with many other wonderfully gifted women, and continue to weave, with their participation in facilitation and international action projects that emerged from the Congress, is: One Heart, One Mind, One Spirit!
- What would happen if everyone is your organization were on the same page? Contact Brenda to have this conversation. For more detail on One Page Business Plan® click here.
- Together with Linda Seiden, of Evoking Excellence Coaching, Brenda offers a regular TeleClass in telephone facilitation, How to Lead a Dynamic TeleClass. In a time when the telephone is being increasingly used as a medium for learning and conferencing, this class offers valuable skills and tools for facilitators and teachers.
- As a licensed One Page Business Plan® Consultant, Brenda works with individuals and organizations, large and small, to make their businesses more stress free and optimally effective through getting their business plans on ONE PAGE! Find out more here.